TopView, looking over
TopView: winner of two European research programs, Horizon 2020
search and rescue
renewable energy and IoT
drone pilot certificate
TopView operates according to the consolidated processes of System Engineering (eg ECSS for Space Projects). It has been certified as ENAC aircraft operators since 2014 for experimental and aerial work. Certified with the BNUC-S standard as well. Since 2016, we are a technical partner of the first authorized ENAC South Italy Training Center.
Within Q2/2017, the migration from Innovative Start Up to Innovative PMI, in addition with the increase of share capital is expected.
How we can help you:
• Custom Payloads
• Test and validation platforms
• Custom drones on user’s specifications
• Photovoltaic field efficiency analysis
• Aerophotogrammetry and Change Detection
• Wind turbines inspections
• Theoretical and practical training for APR pilots (CA ENAC)
• Theoretical and practical training on thermographic themes
• Consultancy (design, authorization …)
• APR / Pilot rentals allowed
TopView is an Italian RPAS operator authorized by the NAA (National Aeronautical Authority) since 2014 for experimental and aerial work, certified with the BNUC-S standard.
Since 2016, TopView has been the technical partner of the first authorized ENAC South Italy Training Center.
TRAINING AND RESEARCH
We got training and research agreements with universities Parthenope and Federico II (Naples, Italy), Unisannio (Benevento, Italy), Salerno University (Salerno, Italy), La Sapienza (Rome, Italy and Aalborg University (Aalborg, Denmark), to increase the degree of technological innovation and to encourage the industry-academic exchange