AMPERE: a new H2020 Project has begun
What do you think about collecting electrical power distribution information, improving the network maintanance? We just started a new research that aims to use drones in this direction! Stay tuned for AMPERE project!
We are committed to design and integrate Drones and IoT systems in companies’ business processes, easing optimization and Industry 4.0 transition.
We continuously improve our know-how to foster applications, supported by European and National “Research and Innovation Programmes”
- ENERGY: systems for automatic monitoring, by sUAS, of large photovoltaic plants and wind farms
- YARDS: safety, security and process monitoring of workers involved in construction yards (performed by tethered drone systems and ground dedicated wireless wearable sensors)
- SAR: Search and Rescue Aid using using High Accuracy EGNSS
- UTM: New service definition and testing for the European Unmanned Traffic Management system (U-space)
- AGRICULTURE: Precision Farming with deployble recharging stations for autonomous drones
Stakeholders and Partners
stage and internship
Our talents are free to express their potential in an international-oriented Company. This attitude fosters the continuous innovation and development of our Regional environment.