TopView is one of the Gold Sponsor of “SolarPower EUROPE” London – 7 december 2017 .
We’ll present, with all the EASY-PV Consortium:
- our final results of EASY PV the project co-funded from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, under H2020-Galileo-2015-1 H2020 Rif. 687409.
- PV WATCH the innovative service dedicated to the owners and maintainers of large and small photovoltaic plants to keep under control their performance and their investments efficiency. The service is performed by spectral analysis of the visible and thermal infrared to detect possible abnormal temperature profiles on each panel of the photovoltaic system
SolarPower Europe is a member-led association representing organisations active along the whole value chain. Our aim is to shape the regulatory environment and enhance business opportunities for solar power in Europe. SolarPower Europe’s Mission is to shape the regulatory environment to promote the growing market opportunity for solar in Europe.
The Solar Trade Association and SolarPower Europe are bringing together front line experts on O&M and asset management to drive a discussion on best practices in the industry. Leading companies that represent a large share of Europe’s solar PV portfolio are already committed to this process, which will be of interest to the financial community and other relevant stakeholders.
- Discuss, update and promote the O&M Best Practices Guidelines across Europe
- Increase awareness, consensus and encourage adoption by industry
- Lead and contribute to the development of a template for O&M contracts/term sheets
- Progress on asset optimisation such as data sharing, grid outages, warranties and metering
- Facilitate debate by networking with your peers, clients and suppliers
“A very well organised event that I would definitely attend again and recommend highly to others. The information presented was of the highest quality and help bring together key players in the wider O&M industry.”
Steve Williams, Managing Director, Clean Solar Solutions
“The impressive turnout was a testimony to how well this event was organised. The numbers were very high,
especially for a day-long event in the City.”
“From a smaller O&M provider point of view I found the content very relevant and I will be taking the points raised into Caplor`s O&M business.”
Kirsty Smith, Customer Support Manager, Caplor Energy
Following up from the Jobs & Growth report in 2015, SolarPower Europe has commissioned a new study assessing the socio-economic contribution of solar to jobs and value added in Europe for 2017 through to 2021. This study has been conducted by EY and notes the impressive contribution that solar is making to job and wealth creation in Europe today and in the future. Although the European Photovoltaic sector has been severely challenged in terms of installed capacities and turnover since 2011-2012, the sector continues to prove its socio-economic value in Europe, both in terms of job creation and Gross Value Added (GVA).